Can I display a Goodreads button image instead of a text link?
In the book information section, you can edit the Goodreads field to show a Goodreads graphic or button instead of just plain text. To do that, follow these steps:
- Upload your chosen Goodreads graphic into WordPress and copy the URL. You'll need it next.
- Go to Ultimate BB > Book Information and scroll down to the "Configuration" section.
- Find the "Goodreads" field, hover over it, and click the "Edit Text" button.
- Delete the contents of the box and replace it with this:
<a href="[goodreads]" target="_blank"><img src="YOUR IMAGE URL HERE" alt="Goodreads"></a><br>
- Be sure to paste in that URL you copied where specified.