Noah - Installation
Download the file
Open up your purchase receipt email. This email contains a link to download the Noah theme. It will be downloaded to your computer in a zip file format. Save it in a place you'll remember because we'll be needing it!
Don't have a zip file? Read this!
If you have a Mac computer and use Safari then your computer may automatically unzip the file into a folder. In order to upload it into WordPress in the next step, you have to convert it back into a zip file.
Right click the folder and select Compress to create a zip file. Then you can continue with the next step.
Install the theme in WordPress
- Login to your WordPress admin panel.
- Go to Appearance > Themes.
- On that page, click "Add New" at the top, then click "Upload Theme" at the top again.
- You should then have a file browser tool you can use to select your theme file. Find the theme zip file on your computer and select it.
- Then click "Install Now".
- When you're done, you can activate the theme.