Ask Me Anything - Customizing Templates (Developers)
Ask Me Anything comes with a variety of templates that you can customize with your theme. Follow these steps:
- Create a new folder inside your theme called ask-me-anything
- Look inside the Ask Me Anything plugin folder. Find the folder called templates. Any file in the templates folder can be overridden via your theme.
- Copy the template files you want to modify and paste them into your new ask-me-anything folder in your theme.
- You can now edit these files to make your own changes.
- Leave the class names and IDs in tact. The plugin may not work correctly if you remove or edit these. You can add new ones, but don't remove the existing ones.
- Read the comments in each file, as they may contain special instructions or a list of available variables.