What kind of support do I get?
Here are a few examples of the things you DO get help with:
- How to install the product.
- How to configure the settings panel.
- How to get anything set up looking like the demo.
- Fixing any bugs, problems, or anything that's not working as expected.
- Configuring any features that are described on the sales page.
Here are some things I am NOT able to help with:
- General WordPress help that's not directly related to the product.
- Fixing incompatible third party plugins or themes, due to the third party product not being coded correctly. (If it's specifically an issue with my product, I will do my best to look into it.)
- Any customizations that cannot be done within the settings panel. Examples include:
- Custom CSS
- Editing the core plugin/theme files
- Adding/removing elements in a way that isn't supported in the settings panel.